Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
The Office of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging serves as a resource to involve student groups and parents in programming opportunities, conferences, and on-campus, local, and statewide events. We strive to build encouraging and sustainable relationships with members of the Brunswick community, as well as with independent schools in our Fairchester network, through meaningful collaboration with our student leaders, student-led organizations, and clubs.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Assemblies, All Divisions
- A Global Brunswick, Middle and Upper School: A student-led diversity, equity, and inclusion discussion for Grade 5 to adults facilitated by the Upper School DIA Club.
- WickPride: Weekly meetings to discuss issues pertinent to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Diversity In Action Club (DIA), Middle and Upper School
- Racial & Ethnic Affinity Groups, Middle and Upper School
- Culturally United Bruins (CUBs), Pre and Lower School
- Student Mentor Program, Upper School