The Community of Randolph, Vermont
Brunswick's Vermont Campus
Rural and rustic — and located in the center of the Green Mountain State, with a stop on the AMTRAK line — Randolph, Vt., is the new home of Brunswick School’s Vermont Campus.
The New England farmland town has much to offer all who pay a visit.
- Four/Five-hour drive to Greenwich
- Two/Three-hour drive to Boston
- One-hour drive to Burlington
- 45-minute drive to Dartmouth
- AMTRAK train stops in Randolph on the Washington, D.C. to St. Albans route
- Exit 4 off I-89