The Community of Randolph, Vermont
Brunswick's Vermont Campus
Rural and rustic — and located in the center of the Green Mountain State, with a stop on the AMTRAK line — Randolph, Vt., is the new home of Brunswick School’s Vermont Campus.
The New England farmland town has much to offer all who pay a visit.
- Four/Five-hour drive to Greenwich
- Two/Three-hour drive to Boston
- One-hour drive to Burlington
- 45-minute drive to Dartmouth
- AMTRAK train stops in Randolph on the Washington, D.C. to St. Albans route
- Exit 4 off I-89
- Vermont Technical College: Academics, pool, gym
- Gifford Medical Center: A 600-employee hospital affiliated with Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital in Hanover
- Morgan Orchards Nursing Home and Independent Living
- Chandler Center for the Arts: Chandler Music Hall has a 500-seat theatre and art galleries
- Vermont Symphony Orchestra: Annual outdoor concert for the public held on the grounds of the Brunswick School Vermont Campus, The VSO also performs at Chandler Music Hall.
- New England Culinary Institute: Montpelier, Vt.
- Vermont Law School: South Royalton, Vt.
- Boys and Girls Club
- Drift Farmstead and Forest School
- Ayers Brook Goat Dairy
- Raven Hill Farm
- Pebble Brook Farm
- Silloway Maple
- Howard’s Farm
- Randolph Community Orchard
- VTC Community Orchard
- Fat Toad Farm: Brookfield, Vt.
- Dartmouth College
- University of Vermont
- Vermont Law School
- Norwich University
- Vermont Technical College
- Montague Golf Club
- Trout Fishing
- Road and Mountain Biking
- Hiking and Backpacking Along the Long Trail
- Ice and Rock Climbing
- Skiing: Stowe, Sugarbush, Mad River